The Department of Human Services (DHS) HealthChoices
contracts give Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) 60 days to complete
provider credentialing. PACHC is here to help hold the MCOs accountable to
that 60-day benchmark. Please use the form below to report instances of MCOs
exceeding the 60-day credentialing benchmark as PACHC will use the
information to work with the MCO and DHS to facilitate expeditious processing
of the application.
*If you are reporting delays or challenges with multiple MCOs, please complete a separate form for each MCO.
- Make sure you are logged in to pachc.org
- Click the BEGIN button
- Click the + Add New link in the upper left corner
- Complete the form. Note: all questions require an answer for submission.
- Click the SAVE button when you have completed the form.
- Your submission is now located in your submissions list for review and final edits.
- When you are ready to submit to PACHC, click the blue submit check icon.