As a member service, PACHC, in partnership with the Department of Human Services (DHS), has developed a process to expedite issuance of Medicaid PROMISe numbers for individuals working in a Community Health Center
or rural health clinic (RHC). As part of our agreement, DHS requires that all requests go through PACHC to ensure that submissions are complete and consolidated. Requests for expediting should not be submitted sooner than 5 business days after a credentialing application has been submitted to DHS. Click the “BEGIN” link on the left side of this page to complete and submit a request.
- Make sure you are logged in to pachc.org
- Click the BEGIN button
- Click the + Add New link in the upper left corner
- Complete the form. Note: all questions require an answer for submission.
- Click the SAVE button when you have completed the form.
- Your submission is now located in your submissions list for review and final edits.
- When you are ready to submit to PACHC, click the blue submit check icon.