As a member service, PACHC, in partnership with some of the HealthChoices managed care organizations (MCOs), has developed a process to expedite credentialing for individuals working in a Community Health Center
or rural health clinic (RHC). As part of our agreement, the MCOS require that all requests go through PACHC to ensure that submissions are complete and consolidated. Requests for expediting should not be submitted sooner than 15 business days after a credentialing application has been submitted to an MCO. Click the “BEGIN” link on the left side of this page to complete and submit a request.
- Make sure you are logged in to pachc.org
- Click the BEGIN button
- Click the + Add New link in the upper left corner
- Complete the form. Note: all questions require an answer for submission.
- Click the SAVE button when you have completed the form.
- Your submission is now located in your submissions list for review and final edits.
- When you are ready to submit to PACHC, click the blue submit check icon.