Donate to PACHC
The Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers (PACHC), the state primary care association since 1981, represents and supports the largest network of primary health care providers in the commonwealth in their mission to improve access to affordable, quality primary care for all.
A donation to PACHC is a thoughtful way to support the association and continue this work in support of health centers in their mission to improve access to affordable, quality primary care for all.
PACHC is continually working to support Pennsylvania’s community of Community Health Centers
• Advocating on behalf of health centers
• Ensuring health centers are informed
• Supporting health centers in maintaining comprehensive quality care
• Ensuring that health centers are recognized as important health care partners
• Providing health center-relevant training and education
• Working to inform and recruit the next generation of providers
PACHC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is registered as a Charitable Organization with the Pennsylvania Department of State, Bureau of Corporations and Charitable Organizations. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your generous donation.